Sender:centreofengland
Date/Time:2005-Sep-25 16:06:00
Subject:Re: What vertical pixel height are people using for 360s?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: What vertical pixel height are people using for 360s? centreofengland 2005-Sep-25 16:06:00
Thanks Nick, I used to use .tiff for my stiched panos but I have so
many that it was eating up HD space. So now I tend to use JPG with
1% compression.

720 pixels high seems a bit big for the small version, I notice you
are using 360 pixels high.

Thanks
Andy

--- In #removed#, "Nick" <#removed#> wrote:
> This is my first event too, I also shoot cylindrical 360's. You
should output the stiched image as a tiff file or tga file rather
than a jpg.
> My output quick time res will be as follows: Small 675x360 Full
screen
> 1050x560. My stiched images are at 13000x2150. I double the height
of the output resolution for the input resolution, so I will use the
> following input resoultions: Small 4350x720 Full Screen 6770x1120.
> In your case I would use the following input resolutions Small
> 4700x720 and Full Screen 7312x1120.
> I then use Photo jpeg for compresion and adjust the percentage
until I met the file size limit.