Sender:Cédric Simon
Date/Time:2004-Apr-08 06:14:00
Subject:Re: advice please on resolution/size problems

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: advice please on resolution/size problems Cédric Simon 2004-Apr-08 06:14:00
I am nobody to advice people on what they should do, but concerning
size problems, Don and Landis recommend 700Kb as a *maximum*, not as
a good size... So your 690Kb "small image" might be a bit large...

As a matter of fact, 5000x2500 is my maximum full size resolution :(

The thing I find strange is the lack of "apparent" resolution in your
fullscreen pano; maybe you should add some sharpening ?