Sender:Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
Date/Time:2005-Oct-06 18:29:00
Subject:Re: WWP Feature Request: Localization

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Feature Request: Localization Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock 2005-Oct-06 18:29:00
I agree with Hans,
For the purpose of the WWPANO, it should be kept simple and easy to access
and
view, many people this days can read English. The concern of having
different
languages can be  bridge by having a link to your own web site/page where
you
can display a web page for that particular Panorama in any language you want
with songs and whistles, just include a link on your main entry at the WWP
website directing the visitor to your own web-page with a text like saying
"if
you would like to see this panorama in SO-AN-SO language and fireworks and
whistles please visit this WEB-ADRESS". My main tongue is Spanish but I read
all entries in English.

kind regards,

Rodrigo