Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2005-Oct-11 06:23:00
Subject:Re: Energy is now open to the public

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Energy is now open to the public Robert Bilsland 2005-Oct-11 06:23:00
Don,

Just been looking through all the entries (Just the text and pictures
at the moment because my company block quicktime content, the
panoramas will have to be viewed at home!) and Thomas Rist's entery is
missing a panorama completely.

Apart from that everything else looks great, I now just can't wait
till I get home to look at the real content. I found Yoshito Takagi
entry a great reminder that energy is a double edged sword.

As for the entry count this time, you said there are 222 entries for
energy, how does this compare with the other events?

Thanks again,

Bob Bilsland.