Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Oct-11 19:29:00
Subject:Re: Energy is now open to the public

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Energy is now open to the public G. Donald Bain 2005-Oct-11 19:29:00
Here are the current stats:

Energy			228
Water			265
Marketplace		254
Sanctuary			193
Bridges			187
World Heritage		119
The Original WWP	183

The current event will go a little higher, there are several authorized
late entries (Kat and Landis among them, also Ray Broussard down in New
Orleans).

A total of 535 participants have submitted at least one pano to the
seven events.

There are now 1429 panos on the server.

We are hoping that most of the previous entrants will participate in
the next "Best of 2005" event, maybe 350-450 total.

More stats to follow.

Don