Sender:Thomas Rist
Date/Time:2005-Oct-19 09:41:00
Subject:Re: Problem with my Full Screen Submission ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problem with my Full Screen Submission ... Thomas Rist 2005-Oct-19 09:41:00
Jakob Norstedt-Moberg schrieb:

>I am
>not at the machine now so I can not give you any details for the
>moment, but sometimes I can get the fullscreen displayed by manually
>opening a new window _after_ I select the fullscreen. The pending
>fullscreen display may then pop up in this new opened window.

Nice tipp. Works for me IE 6.0 on W2K. But opens the panorama only in a
normal IE window
that fills the entire screen, but not fullscreen.
For every fullscreen i try to open, a tab remains in the taskbar. I have
to use the task-manager to close these invisble IE-instances.

>My own fullscreen sites (like http://www.panoramas.se) always works
>for me.

Works for me too.

Thomas Rist