Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Oct-19 09:51:00
Subject:Re: Problem with my Full Screen Submission ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problem with my Full Screen Submission ... Hans Nyberg 2005-Oct-19 09:51:00
On 19/10-2005, at 11.41, Thomas Rist wrote:

> Jakob Norstedt-Moberg schrieb:
>
>> I am
>> not at the machine now so I can not give you any details for the
>> moment, but sometimes I can get the fullscreen displayed by manually
>> opening a new window _after_ I select the fullscreen. The pending
>> fullscreen display may then pop up in this new opened window.
>>

> Nice tipp. Works for me IE 6.0 on W2K. But opens the panorama only in a
> normal IE window
> that fills the entire screen, but not fullscreen.
> For every fullscreen i try to open, a tab remains in the taskbar. I
> have
> to use the task-manager to close these invisble IE-instances.

This is security changes made by the SP2 update.
I have not known this until a week ago.
I do not have the SP2 update in my Virtual PC on Mac.

Read for example this discussion
http://www.flashgroup.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2970&goto=nextoldes...

Search Google for IE SP2 fullscreen and you will find a lot about it.

You can now only do it yourself by using F11 as far as I understand.
However F11 can not be used on windows opened in fullscreen as I do it
in Panoramas.dk.
Without the menus F11 does not work properly.

You can do it by using the right click command open in new window or by
using my popupmenu which opens in the same window.

Note that I have always also a standard HREF html link on my links to
the fullscreens.
That ensures that all can see the link in the  statusbar and you can
always open the page bypassing
the javascript.
And Google follows the link which for me is the most important.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi