Sender:Harald Walker
Date/Time:2004-Apr-14 22:58:00
Subject:Re: Press Release

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Press Release Harald Walker 2004-Apr-14 22:58:00
Landis wrote:

>Not a bad idea.
>
>I sent one to my local newspapers and television stations (Northern
>San Francisco Bay Area) as well as Wired News.

well, I am not sleeping yet. Got some more:

The Netherlands:
- ANP (www.anp.nl, Dutch Press Agency)
- Nu.nl (www.nu.nl, popular news site with internet section)

Germany:
- DPA (www.dpa.de, German Press Agency)
- Golem (www.golem.de, IT related site)

Do we have panoramas as normal images in various resolutions (web/print)
for the media? (kind of a press kid)
For my local paper I prepared a high resolution image which they could
use in print.

Basically I guess that journalists can contact individual photographers
if they would like to use a specific panorama.

now... I have to get to bed now. Gotta work tomorrow. Am curious on the
reactions of my mails. :-)

cu,

Harald

PS:
Is someone in contact with Apple? It should be mentioned in the
Quicktime Newsletter and could be featured on the Quicktime site.