Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Apr-15 01:45:00
Subject:Re: Press Release

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Press Release Landis 2004-Apr-15 01:45:00
Wow, you've been busy.

This seems like a good use for the database feature of Yahoo Groups.
I added a database for us to keep track of groups we contact and put
in the first couple that I know of.

I'd suggest we only need to put on the list the ones that multiple
people are likely to contact.  If you're the only one in your area,
and you contact the local newspaper or TV station, you don't need to
post that.  But if you get in contact with a big website, or a
regional/national news organization, putting that in the database
would certainly be helpful.

When you contact organizations, make sure you give them your contact
information.

See the 'WWP 304 Press' database at:

-Landis