Sender:Nick
Date/Time:2006-Jan-12 14:37:00
Subject:Re: Realviz stitcher

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Realviz stitcher Nick 2006-Jan-12 14:37:00
Hi Norma

I create 'cylindrical' panoramas using Stitcher4. To solve your
problem what I do is have the photos numbered 1 to 12, I load them
in and stitch them together and render them out as a tiff file and
save the project. I then delete pics numbered 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11,
12, so that I'm left with pics 1, 4, 7, 10 and then render that out
as a seperate tiff to the first one making sure that the output
resoultion is the same as the first. I then reload the project with
all 12 pics, and then delete pics 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12 leaving
pics 2, 5, 8, 11 and render it out as a third file with the same
output resolution. And finaly I then reload the project and delete
pics 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, leaving pics 3, 6, 9, 12 and render
that out as the fourth pic. You also have to make sure you don't
move the camera.

That way you can load the first rendered pic into photoshop elements
and then use the second third and fourth image so that you can patch
any errors. If you make sure that the output resolution is the same
for all four renders you will find that the original pics in rener
2, 3 and 4 will match up to the the first render.

You may take a different number of pics than me to make a cylinder
however this technique will work with any number of pics.

I hope this helps, if you have any problems with this please email
me.

Nick Milligan

--- In #removed#, "Norma Boylan" <#removed#> wrote:

> I'm struggling with 'how to' export a stitched pano out of Realviz
Stitcher version 3.1 into Adobe photoshop elements.

> I render my pano as 'cylindrical' which creates a JPG, however,
Realviz seems to compress the file.  So when I import it into
photoshop to fix the errors, my original photo's are a different
size to the rendered pano, making it impossible to patch.