Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Jan-13 16:27:00
Subject:Re: Birne gruppe entry!!!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Birne gruppe entry!!! Hans Nyberg 2006-Jan-13 16:27:00
On 13/1-2006, at 16.45, Erik Krause wrote:

> Am Friday, January 13, 2006 um 15:35 schrieb Luca Vascon:
>
>> http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp1205/html/BirneGruppe.html
>> :-)))
>> An if you own a PC do not forget to check the full deval VR version
>> http://www.devalvr.com/birnestudio/index.html
>> Mac owners check the fullscreen for a different music...
>> I hope you like cartoons...
>> ...like we do!!!
>
> I like it very much! But I wonder whether it could have been
> implemented in QT, too...

Flash has been supported in Quicktime VR since Quicktime 5.
Its actually very simple to do.
Here is demo with animation and sound on hotspots.
http://www.harlands.com/QTVR/mouselocfl.mov

I have not seen what Luca and co has done but it could probably been
done easier in Quicktime.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer