Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2006-Jan-16 12:08:00
Subject:Re: Non-photographic panoramas (was Birne gruppe) and enquiry

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Non-photographic panoramas (was Birne gruppe) and enquiry Robert Bilsland 2006-Jan-16 12:08:00
Toyin,

Because Uri put his URL at the end of the sentance and then followed
it with a full stop, this full stop has made it into the URL when the
link is clicked. Drop the full stop from the address in your browser
window and everything is ok. Stumped me until I noticed the mistake on
the address.

Bob Bilsland
www.panoramasunlimited.com

--- In #removed#, toyin adepoju <#removed#> wrote:

>      Dear Uri,
>   Thanks but the link is not opening.
>   May I please appeal for help from members of this group which I am
fortunate to find myself a member?
>   I am a rank beginner in the creation of panoramic photography and
I want to begin,if possible,with the research trip which I will go on
next week,at most.May I know what to start with in the creation of
such photographs?
>   Is it a special kind of camera?What of the stitching software that
was mentioned in the questions I was asked when I joined?
>   Please forgive the elementary questions of a person who perhaps
could do better to study the relevant literature rather than being
asked to be spoonfed.Its just that with such technical material one
could feel a need for basic guidance so as to begin moving towards
creating those enchanting images that have lured one  into the art.