Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2004-May-11 20:50:00
Subject:Re: server problem

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: server problem Don Bain 2004-May-11 20:50:00
Edward,

I have received e-mail with virus attachments also, ostensibly from the
WWP list. But I think the return address was spoofed (i.e. not really
from me).  I use only Macintosh, including the servers. The traffic
reported today was on both servers, in about the proportions we were
seeing earlier, but a lot more of it, which makes it sound like genuine
traffic. But I will check into the possibility of some sort of
infection.

Don