Sender:Edward Huff
Date/Time:2004-May-11 20:19:00
Subject:Re: server problem

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: server problem Edward Huff 2004-May-11 20:19:00
Don,
An email you had 'sent' earlier (yesterday maybe or early this morning)
contained a virus attachment which was automatically deleted by our server
here at Brown... This may be the cause or result of the traffic if it is
auto sending to and from names / addresses on th esite.
Ed

--
Edward Huff
Manager Multimedia Lab