Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Mar-14 13:45:00
Subject:Re: spring isn't here yet, time to build another snowman

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: spring isn't here yet, time to build another snowman Caroling Geary 2006-Mar-14 13:45:00
Latin is good. Cylinders spin. Don't toss out the past for the
illusion of the future. As for the Wrinkle 720 degree pano, was it
this one? I found a description of Wrinkle 2000 entries on my site.

Florian Brenner - Two panoramas together show the fireworks by night
and snowy alps mountains by day of Innsbruck, Tirol, Europe.

I remember another one that showed a site as is compared to a CAD
rendered version of the proposed architecture.

On Mar 14, 2006, at 3:59 AM, jeffrey wrote:

> Cylindrical? Cylindrical is boring.
> (Although I'd love to see that example from Wrinkles, Hans, if it can
> be found...)
>
> Not to be too hard, but isn't it a bit sad that QT is still the most
> common VR format, and it's essentially as dead as Latin?!

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net