Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2006-Mar-16 21:05:00
Subject:Re: Borders begins today!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Borders begins today! Uri Cogan 2006-Mar-16 21:05:00
Donald:

>The theme is "borders", which you may interpret literally or
>metaphorically. The world is full of interesting edges, from
>political borders to natural boundaries.

I was hoping to shoot the wall that Israel is putting up between
itself and the Palestinian territories but I will not be able to be
there on time for this shoot.

I decided instead to explore the border between sleep and waking, or
between "reality" and fantasy, so I merged a "photographic" panorama
with a "manufactured" image and submitted the thing for the "Borders"
event.

It can be seen here: http://www.uricogan.com/qtvr/between.html

--
               Uri Cogan
        http://www.uricogan.com

The true miracle is not walking on water or
walking in air, but simply walking on this earth.

	-- Thich Nhat Hanh