Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2006-Mar-17 20:56:00
Subject:Re: enquiry

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: enquiry Uri Cogan 2006-Mar-17 20:56:00
Tayin

>   Please forgive this ignorant question from a new member.I intend
>to purchase a digital video camera soon.
>   Will I need any  other hardware apart from the camera to produce
>panoramic images or I will need only stitching software?

Yes, it helps to have a fish-eye or an extreme wide angle lens.
you also need a special tripod head that lets you rotate the camera
around the nodal point of your lens.

QTVR Panorama heads are made by Manfrotto, Kaidan, Peace River
Studios, Panosaurus, Nodal Ninja, and others, or you can make your
own. Search Google for "QTVR panorama head".

Here is not the best forum for technical questions, If you have more
questions, I recommend: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoTools/
--
                  Uri Cogan
            http://www.uricogan.com

*** Belief in superstitions brings bad luck ***