Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2004-May-22 08:35:00
Subject:Re: cross-listing on the FullScreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: cross-listing on the FullScreen QTVR site Milko Amorth 2004-May-22 08:35:00
Hi WWP Photographers,

I  support the crosslisting and think it is a great idea and a good
promotion.

All QTVRpanoramas have been made to be seen on the net to promote the
magic of QTVR.
Links have been forwarded and posted to press and all kinds of
interesting sites . Hyperlinks are the lifeline of the internet,
whether commercial or not.
Most search engines and directories are commercial and all they do is
hyperlink and not host the work to bee seen. Is it not it what we want?
I think the WWP site still keeps up its integrity , even if the visitor
comes from a link hosted on a commercial site.

A big Thank you to Don and Landis for their tremendous efforts and work
they have done for us all. I appreciate it very much.

Cheers, Milko

Having said that