Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2004-May-21 20:46:00
Subject:Re: cross-listing on the FullScreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: cross-listing on the FullScreen QTVR site Bernhard Vogl 2004-May-21 20:46:00
Hello Don and Landis,

Adding the links will be certainly a good idea as it creates a network
of resources for people interested in panoramic photography.
Additionally, for me as a hobbyist, it would be a great honour to be
listed amongst all the experts and professional fine art photographers  :-)

I think it would be a good idea to find a way adding the photographers
explanations to the fullscreen. For me, added text is an integral part
of an image.

Best Regards
Bernhard