Sender:Bjørn K Nilssen
Date/Time:2006-Apr-03 07:17:00
Subject:Re: Google Earth

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Google Earth Bjørn K Nilssen 2006-Apr-03 07:17:00
On 2 Apr 2006 at 23:19, Erik Krause wrote:

> Am Sunday, April 02, 2006 um 23:07 schrieb Erik Krause:
>
> > If you want to automize that go to Preferences-> Advanced and click
> > "New", enter "Application/vnd.google-earth.kml+xml" (without the
> > quotes) as mime type and "kml" as extension. Then choose "Open with
> > other application" and "Choose" and search for GoogleEarth.exe (most
> > probably in Programs/Google/Google Earth).
>
> ....in addidtion you might have to check "Pass web address directly to
> application" to get it work...

Thanks a lot ! It worked :)

I did try to set a MIME type application/google_earth, but that didn't work.
Where do you find the different MIME types?

Getting it directly linked to Goggle Earth really adds an extra dimension to
wwp :)--
#removed#    // Bj?rn K?re Nilssen http://bknilssen.no/
Kristiansand, Norway