Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2006-Apr-03 08:13:00
Subject:Re: Google Earth

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Google Earth Markus Altendorff 2006-Apr-03 08:13:00
Quoted from Bj?rn K Nilssen:

> I did try to set a MIME type application/google_earth, but that didn't work.
> Where do you find the different MIME types?

I tend to hit a search engine - most of these types are just too cryptic to deduce
them. OK, let's leave out text/plain or text/html from that argument ;)

For special cases like Google Earth, the programmer's official documentation/FAQ for
the software is always a good starting point. "Older" MIME types are usually already
listed in the Apache webserver documentation.

-Markus