Sender:hmmsomethingelse
Date/Time:2006-Apr-24 11:01:00
Subject:Re: WWP Equipment Stats

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Equipment Stats hmmsomethingelse 2006-Apr-24 11:01:00
Wow neat thanks. I try and search for items via google site: sometimes
but I'm never sure its indexing everything, and people so often say
mrotator model c when I'm searching for mrotatorc so this is much better.

Quick note I think you have the fuji s3 in twice, the pro version is
the same thing I think. Oh and don't forget Jook Leung, he's so well
equiped that while he used an s3 for the photo he used a dx2 as well
just to record the sound.