Sender:Nick Gordon
Date/Time:2006-May-22 20:47:00
Subject:Re: my entry for water?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: my entry for water? Nick Gordon 2006-May-22 20:47:00
Hi Mike,

Well its not so great though maybe it has a great future, it adds a
dimension, as simple as that, without increasing filesize.

I took 12 instead of six shots, 2 pairs each time approx 10 cm apart
from each other, one for each eye.
Edit the two panorama's taking good care to level the horizon. I use
PTMac, compare one anchor image in the two panoramas taking care that
the objects are pixel perfect on the same level for distant objects.
And also that two distant objects are still  shifted a pixel or 5 from
each other (still practising here).
The red channel is copied from the left panorama to the red channel in
right panorama and thats it.

Since there is no 3d in top or bottom i blokked it from viewing.

Regards Nick

Op 22-mei-06 om 22:10 heeft ptgroup het volgende geschreven: