Sender:Nick Gordon
Date/Time:2006-May-23 06:15:00
Subject:Re: my entry for water?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: my entry for water? Nick Gordon 2006-May-23 06:15:00
Op 23-mei-06 om 0:07 heeft serge Maandag (yahoo) het volgende
geschreven:

>  >  Finally i found time to edit my 3d stereo pano for water. A bit
> late I
>  >  agree.
>  >  Put on your red an blue goggles and spin around. Hope you like it.
>  >
> http://82.157.192.237/pages/full_qtvr_050620_2027_3d_weerdsluis.shtml
>
>  Some rivalry in the colors and a bit of a window violation, but very
> nice!
>  What technique did you use, 2 camera's on a bar?

It's one camera on a monopod to maintain the camera on the same level.
I wish a had two cameras, yesterday I realized its easy to make them go
off at the same time. Both camera's will respond to the same remote
control !! Maybe that would be something to try at a VR get-together.

Nick