Sender:pau
Date/Time:2006-Jun-22 07:51:00
Subject:Re: Time frame too short?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Time frame too short? pau 2006-Jun-22 07:51:00
El 22/06/2006, a las 1:47, G. Donald Bain escribi?:

> On Jun 21, 2006, at 11:25 AM, Pat Swovelin wrote:
>> What WB setting do you use for rain shots?
>   I tend to use the regular sunshine WB (c. 5300K) for rain. I like
> the blue cast, it expresses the cool mood of a rainy day.
> Example:
> http://virtualguidebooks.com/BC/VictoriaIslandsBC/BellaCoolaFerryTwo/
> MapalaklenkPtSquall_FS.html
> (be sure to get that entire url on one line - caution, big file)
Well in this case the whites are white. Without changing the white
balance your pano have nice colors. It's not present a predominant blue.

>> What WB setting do you use for night shots?
> I almost never shoot at night - it's dark out there in the woods!

In Case you see your image shows unwanted blue (or by night unwanted
calid colors by the yellow light) it's recomendable that you make
"personal WB" with a piece of grey paper in front of the camera. Or
better than that, you can shoot in raw and select the white balance
later.
How do other people do?

Pau