Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Jun-22 15:07:00
Subject:Re: wwpano Objectvr Specs

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: wwpano Objectvr Specs Landis 2006-Jun-22 15:07:00
>I am new to this list, but some of the names are the same.
>
>I was interested in the specs for the object vr's for the garden event.
>
>Can someone send me in the correct direction or fill me in.

The official specs are the same as a panorama.

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/practical/Sizes.html

We realize it's difficult with object movies but try to keep the file
size down.  If you can't do that, make a lower resolution object for
the small QTVR file and add more rows and/or frames for the full
screen.  Contact us off-list for any specific questions you have
about possible exceptions on file size limits.
#removed#

-Landi