Sender:Rolf Ris
Date/Time:2006-Aug-09 18:07:00
Subject:Re: PT Mac help requested

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: PT Mac help requested Rolf Ris 2006-Aug-09 18:07:00
Hi Eva

Mabybe my short "How-to" for the combination of D70 / Nikkor 10.5
and PTMac will help you.

You can find it under:

http://www.sirflor.ch/Panorama/Workflow/files/page5_1.pdf

I am really happy with this combination.
If you want, you can have a look to my panoramas on the pages:

www.sirflor.ch

Happy panographing

Rolf