Sender:Dan Heimsoth
Date/Time:2006-Sep-18 11:02:00
Subject:Re: WWP rule change request

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP rule change request Dan Heimsoth 2006-Sep-18 11:02:00
I'll take the total lack of response as a "No".   I certainly respect
your right to set whatever rules you think best, and I'm sure there
are many forms that the FullScreenQTVR site could take to include WWP
content that I would enthusiastically  support.  But the only form
I've seen so far is one that I can't support, so I doubt I will be
participating in this WWP event.  No big deal for the site as a whole
since I seem to be the only one concerned.  And it probably wouldn't
be a big deal for me either, but I just don't like the idea of signing
a blank check no matter how little there is in the account.  Hopefully
there will be more definition to the FullScreenQTVR-WWP relationship
prior to the next WWP event, and I look forward to participating again
at that time.

Dan Heimsoth