Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Sep-18 15:20:00
Subject:Re: WWP rule change request

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP rule change request Landis 2006-Sep-18 15:20:00
Dan,

Yuv is right.  Since we spend so much time working on the WWP during
and immediately following events, we tend to take off the time
between events and pay little attention to the mailing list or things
that don't require immediate feedback.  We're not ignoring you.

We're certainly not going to just allow the FullScreenQTVR proposal
to go forward as we saw it a while ago.  It wouldn't be good for the
WWP, it wouldn't be good for FSQTVR.  We're still looking into a
compromise that will keep EVERYONE happy and will be in the best
interests of the WWP, FSQTVR and the community at large.

Don and I will talk about modifying the line in question to reflect
these circumstances.

Sorry about the delay.

-Landis