Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Oct-05 11:55:00
Subject:Re: Transportation underground

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Transportation underground Caroling Geary 2006-Oct-05 11:55:00
My first reaction was to the upholstered, comfortable-looking seats.
How nice! No ads or graffiti and so clean - what an inviting mode of
transportation. It looks fine technically. I wonder if the black bag
creature on the box is alive or just lacking detail in the darks for
me? I've just played with calibrating my monitors and seen that the
native and preferred choices are not "calibrated" so I'm especially
unsure as to the validity of what I'm seeing. Is the splotchy
"painting" on the doors to cover graffiti?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net