Sender:Pajuaba Gmail
Date/Time:2006-Oct-05 12:53:00
Subject:Re: Transportation underground

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Transportation underground Pajuaba Gmail 2006-Oct-05 12:53:00
Coincidence or not, the urban public transportation system of Curitiba
is based on "tubes", or "tube-stations" (esta??o-tubo, in portuguese).
Instead of  wait for the bus under a small, not comfortable roof, the
passenger pays the ticket and entrys this glass tube. When the bus comes
it?s just like in an underground, or as usual train: the doors open and
they board in and out: <www.pajuaba.com.br/temp/transportation.html> .
Please take a look and tell me what you think. The opening view looks as
it?s crooked, but it?s not; you can see by the edge of the glass close
to the camera, which is absolutely vertical.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba