Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Oct-05 13:35:00
Subject:Re: Transportation underground

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Transportation underground Caroling Geary 2006-Oct-05 13:35:00
Pajuaba,
Nice pano.
By the way what you did by replying to Keith's message with your own
unrelated panorama is called "hijacking". It would be better to start
your own new email thread, with your own subject, such as:
  ' "Tube Station" transportation'

Then we would know by the subject whether we are talking about
Keith's underground or your tube station.
OK?