Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2006-Oct-29 08:19:00
Subject:Re: Suggestions for a navigable VR map...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Suggestions for a navigable VR map... Keith Martin 2006-Oct-29 08:19:00
Sometime around 29/10/06 (at 00:50 -0400) Francis Fougere said:

>Hi Folks
>I was poking around the Transportation site to see if there was any press
>releases written and couldn't find any. Am I not looking in the right place?

I have no idea - but that's a very good thought. If there aren't any
done that's not exactly surprising, as this is a non-commercial,
enthusiasts-oriented production. But all the same the work could gain
an even larger audience if the right people and publications were
told about new challenges as they went live.