Sender:Mahmood Hamidi
Date/Time:2006-Dec-29 11:51:00
Subject:Re: HDR shows a sharp tonal diff at -180/+180 merge (My WWP input)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: HDR shows a sharp tonal diff at -180/+180 merge (My WWP input) Mahmood Hamidi 2006-Dec-29 11:51:00
I did not resize my pano in PS at all.
In Hugin I set the size of output pano to 5000x2500 or 4000x2000 for
the small pano, and then I work with those files without resizing at
all to the end.
This way the same size is used through the whole process and no
unnecessary extra load during the manipulation.

(No resize in PS => no Interpolation effect)

Regards,
/MH