Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Dec-29 13:59:00
Subject:Re: HDR shows a sharp tonal diff at -180/+180 merge (My WWP input)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: HDR shows a sharp tonal diff at -180/+180 merge (My WWP input) Hans Nyberg 2006-Dec-29 13:59:00
On Dec 29, 2006, at 2:13 PM, Mahmood Hamidi wrote:

> This is the whole process.
> Hugin outputs (among others) multiple tiff files, one for each input
> image (Instead of a multilayered tiff as PTGui does I suppose).
> This multiple tiff files is what I use im my process.
> Each of these output tiff files consists of only one layer, with 4
> channels (red, green, blue, and Alpha). The R, G, and B channels
> contain the color information about the layer, and the A channel
> describes how opaque the layer is to what is behind it.
> Anyways, after this, I run all these output tiffs through enblend.
> Enblend delivers a pano, also with only one layer and the 4 mentioned
> channels.
> I run several of these enblend outputs through Photomatix, which gives
> me the line in its output if I use hdr/tonemap.

If your file is called a layer when you opens it in Photoshop  (not
Background) you have  to flatten it first.

It is probably necessary before you use them in Photomatix.

The same if the file Photomatix saves is a layer. Flatten before
creating QTVR

Hans

Hans Nyberg
<http://www.panoramas.dk> Panoramas.dk - Features Fullscreen QTVR