Sender:Mahmood Hamidi
Date/Time:2006-Dec-29 13:13:00
Subject:Re: HDR shows a sharp tonal diff at -180/+180 merge (My WWP input)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: HDR shows a sharp tonal diff at -180/+180 merge (My WWP input) Mahmood Hamidi 2006-Dec-29 13:13:00
This is the whole process.
Hugin outputs (among others) multiple tiff files, one for each input
image (Instead of a multilayered tiff as PTGui does I suppose).
This multiple tiff files is what I use im my process.
Each of these output tiff files consists of only one layer, with 4
channels (red, green, blue, and Alpha). The R, G, and B channels
contain the color information about the layer, and the A channel
describes how opaque the layer is to what is behind it.
Anyways, after this, I run all these output tiffs through enblend.
Enblend delivers a pano, also with only one layer and the 4 mentioned
channels.
I run several of these enblend outputs through Photomatix, which gives
me the line in its output if I use hdr/tonemap.

Regards,
/MH