Sender:Nick Gordon
Date/Time:2006-Dec-31 12:40:00
Subject:Re: Happy New Year - Best Of 2006 is online!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Happy New Year - Best Of 2006 is online! Nick Gordon 2006-Dec-31 12:40:00
O brother, to late.
After feeling sick for a few days I decided to have another go on my
eclips panorama. And had just finnised it a minute ago. Markus, I could
see you being busy at te prepserver an hour ago, saw then time to
upload had expired. To bad. I think you'll rather go and get a beer now
and I'll be away in a minute.
Still , to share the pano with others
http://www.kijkmaarrond.nl/pages/full_qtvr_zonsverduistering.shtml
I'll have to catch a train now.
To all, best wishes for next year.

Nick Gordon
--

Op 31-dec-06 om 13:00 heeft Markus Altendorff het volgende geschreven:

> Hi,
>
> a happy new year to our New Zealand members that are just
> about to go across the date line into January 1st, 2007.
>
> Unless you're busy exchanging greetings, feel free to check
> out our "Best of 2006 - first edition" (yes, there will be
> some late-comers added during the first week of January).
>
> http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp/index.html
>
> Well, i just can't resist to bore people with statistics, so
> here comes:
>
> For our "Best Of 2006", you have contributed a total of 739
> megabytes of data, consisting of
> 23 soundtracks with 6.9 MB in total
> 320 "small" movies with 163 MB
> 315 fullscreen movies with 566 MB
>
> (and if the numbers don't add up, that's because of the
> thumbnails' filesize that i left out ;)
>
> Since the beginning in March 2004, we had 12 events, and we
>   shared 2966 panoramas from places all around the world.
> I'd like to thank Don and Landis not just for the idea
> alone, but for their continuing commitment, Thomas for
> keeping an eye on the whole Google Earth thing and, of
> course, you all for being a really nice group of people.
>
> See you soon for the WWP of March 2007!
>
> -Markus

http://www.kijkmaarrond.nl
#removed#