Sender:John Riley
Date/Time:2007-Jan-30 02:33:00
Subject:Re: Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro - Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro - Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro John Riley 2007-Jan-30 02:33:00
Ricardo,

You have put a great deal of time into the tour portion of the
project.  Lots of interesting functionality and it seems that you
have explored most of Immervision's features.  It does more than I
ever suspected!

The images themselves seem to have been over sharpened and the
resolution doesn't really appear to be high enough for full-screen.
What camera and lens did you shoot with?  Perhaps you compressed the
file too much or something?

Do  you know AYRTON?  He is a great panographer in Rio.  I bet he
could offer some tips for you.

Also, you might get more help and feedback if you posted to the
panotoolsNG yahoo list or the quicktime-VR list.  This list is
intended for WWP communications and gets pretty quiet between events.

John

John Riley
#removed#
#removed#