Sender:Ricardo Tour Virtual
Date/Time:2007-Jan-30 22:26:00
Subject:RES: SPAM-LOW: Re: Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro - Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RES: SPAM-LOW: Re: Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro - Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro Ricardo Tour Virtual 2007-Jan-30 22:26:00
Hi Rodolfo,

Thank you for sharing your constructive opinions. I appreciated that so
much.

I?m a beginner in photography. I hope some day know Digital Photography and
Photoshop as you. I saw in your curriculum that you are a Teacher in both
subjects.

I need to learn a lot, so I visited your site ? http://www.pajuaba.com.br
<http://www.pajuaba.com.br/>  and saw the 9 QTVR panoramas you have on it.

Great job, congratulations. Specially the special effects on Zenith.

In respect to the members of this group, if you want continue this
conversation, please do it through my e-mail: #removed#, in
Portuguese.

Warm regards,

Ricardo

Not sure if your problems were the same of mine, but I simply *HATE*
when a browser takes over my desktop. The first pano only showed after I
pressed "esc", then I could see a small version - and I?d change this
first pano of the tour, it makes NOT justice of the beauty of the Jardim
Bot?nico (I?m from Rio de Janeiro). Blocked shadows, obvious sharpening
artifacts, poor leveling, some things I could see in a small glimpse.
Don?t take it as a bashing, it?s just that you *know* you can do better.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba

<http://www.tourvirtual.tur.br/jardimbotanico/index.html>