Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2007-Jan-30 08:00:00
Subject:Re: Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro - Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro - Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro Willy Kaemena 2007-Jan-30 08:00:00
I am personally not a friend of something which is going away from
the de-facto standard Quicktime. Especially I hate  Java applications
they are only good for wintertime  to dry my hair due to the 100%
processor load.... or  as a second option as a teaser to see it
better in QT

The  Panoramas are appearing very pixelated. The Full screen window
is so "fullscreen" that it cannot be grabbed and moved to my second
screen..
= all weird  and not standard...

AND

please  use other  groups for  this issue as this is only for WWP
issues.

Willy