Sender:yuval levy
Date/Time:2007-Mar-18 11:27:00
Subject:Re: Free software for autorotating .mov panoramas ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Free software for autorotating .mov panoramas ? yuval levy 2007-Mar-18 11:27:00
in pano2qtvr check the add sprites tab. there are a
number of autorotation sprites that come with
pano2qtvr. they are in a sub directory of the program,
IIRc it is called sprites.

my favorite is the Willy_Kamaena.mov sprite: it
autorotates until the user clicks and takes control.
then it leaves the user control of the VR.

I dislike the other auto-rotators that wrestle back
control from the user after a few seconds. I sometimes
stop a VR to look at a detail and it is annoying when
the VR moves away.

Yuv

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/gWFolB/TM

> -Visit the web site at
> http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time