Sender:Sopa Ovidiu
Date/Time:2007-Mar-18 18:34:00
Subject:Re: Free software for autorotating .mov panoramas ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Free software for autorotating .mov panoramas ? Sopa Ovidiu 2007-Mar-18 18:34:00
Thank you very much for your help, but I wont disturb you with my
panos, I have many and I was curious if there is something free to do
the job. If there isn't I'll wait some more time and than buy the
full version of Pano2QTVR becasue I like the program, it has nice
features :)

Thank you .

Best regards,
Ovidiu Sopa

--- In #removed#, Uri Cogan <uri@...> wrote:

> Sopa Ovidiu wrote:
>
> > I was asking if there are any other FREEWARE programs to do that,
> > checked LiveStage and it seems it's not freeware and in my free
> > version of pano2qtvr I don't have the tabs with sprites active,
those
> > are only available in PRO version, probably I will need to buy a
PRO