Sender:trebosc_david
Date/Time:2007-Mar-24 11:27:00
Subject:Re: Spherical (or cubic) Panorama without FisshEye possible ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Spherical (or cubic) Panorama without FisshEye possible ? trebosc_david 2007-Mar-24 11:27:00
Hi Hans,

> Why do sphericals when a cylindric is better.
> And you need 12-14 images for a cylindric panorama.
I do some (http://www.macoda.com/index.php/Personnel:Panorama) and  I
agree with you  but ...
  For the Wind Mills panorama I want to make the panorama just below
the wind mill to show how bigger they are.
I also want to make a Panorama near a river, with tree and water. I
will try a Spherical and a cylindric but I think the spherical will
help for immersion.

> my site Panoramas.dk has 10.000 visits  a day.
Just put a bookmark and will see it soon.

> Its not about  the techniics you do your panorama. Your content is
> the important and it is  much easier to do a good panorama as a
> cylindric.
Yes that what I mean above. Cylindric are good for some, Spherical for
other.
I don't want to make only spherical but want to know how to make
spherical for time I think it's important.

As I say in another post, I made a try this morning, making 104 shot
of my kitchen and ... I am happy as the result is a good spherical
panorama (I only have a problem with the roof which is too blank (hard
for control point)).

> And at last Helmut K?lbach's Hannover Panorama which you can look at
> again and again and still find new interesting parts in.
> http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen2/full29.html
My prefer one.
Do you use a special fishEye of something else ?

> Ray Broussard's Mardis Gras
> http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen2/full31a.html
Also like the ... woman ;-)

Regards