Sender:Brian - Four Plus Four
Date/Time:2004-Jun-29 09:59:00
Subject:Re: Full Screen VR

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Full Screen VR Brian - Four Plus Four 2004-Jun-29 09:59:00
Folks

A big thanks to everyone for the info - much appreciated

I look forward to producing my first 'Full Screen'

Even more thanks to Landis and Don for doing the work for me

Congratulations to all the wonderful contributors

Hans

Should I alter the information you provided in any significant way to
get optimal results?

I have used a Nikon D100 with the 10.5 Fisheye lens and taken 6 + 1
zenith +1 Nadir
Then one pano by deFishing in Nikon Capture then Stitcher to make a
Cubic
Another Cubic pano without deFishing via PTMac

I have also used QTVRAS to do a test Cylindrical from the Nikon Capture
deFished images

Choices, choices - now I'm not sure which one to submit :-(

I also had the 'curse' of a totally blue sky, so some banding in the
sky in Stitcher and slightly visible joints in PTMac

Brian O'Reilly