Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Apr-17 18:11:00
Subject:Re: IVRPA Panoramic Photography Contest

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: IVRPA Panoramic Photography Contest Caroling Geary 2007-Apr-17 18:11:00
No space for fantasy, non-objective art, expressionism, surrealism,
storytelling. In other words, I find the categories are limiting and
not representative of 21st Century Art. Is that intentional? Or is
anything the least different deemed "extreme"? What kinds of things
would be a winner in the "extreme" category? Would something
extremely different have a chance against an extreme landscape? O now
I see the answer. This is a photography conference. I was under the
illusion it was a panoramic VR conference. All is lost, from my point
of view. Sob.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net