Sender:Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
Date/Time:2007-Jul-02 13:40:00
Subject:Re: Where in Amsterdam is the Rembrandt Statute????

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Where in Amsterdam is the Rembrandt Statute???? Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock 2007-Jul-02 13:40:00
--- In #removed#, "Paul" <nzfoto@...> wrote:

> Hi, We were in Amsterdam during the time period and got a nice pano
of
> the group of statues in an Amsterdam park. I recorded the spot on our
> gps but the data seems to be a bit off. As we dont have a good net
> connection today, I have problems accessing google maps to check the
data.
> Can anyone help to pin point the location for me please... Tips on
> what to add to the caption would be great to...
> Can the admins edit this or will I need to log back on???
>
> Many thanks Paul
>
> http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/edit/wwp607/html/PaulPalmer.html

Hi Paul,

Those coordinates are well off course, they are in the middle of a
field somewhere not in a Park. I typed Rembrandt Park in the search,
it showed my the map of a Park but no idea where is the statue. Is
there some road junction that will serve as a marker?

Sorry, kind regards,

Rodrigo

Rodrigo