Sender:Thomas Sharpless
Date/Time:2007-Sep-22 15:49:00
Subject:Re: On understanding 'sustenance'

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: On understanding 'sustenance' Thomas Sharpless 2007-Sep-22 15:49:00
Like Richard Crowest, I think you should change 'temporal'.  My dictionary
says 'temporel' means basically the same thing in French that 'temporal'
means in Englixh --  'having to do with the passage of time'.  But it is an
adjective, while 'spirit' and 'heritage' are nouns, and English prefers to
not mix those in one list.  You could convert it into a noun as 'the
temporal', but that sounds a bit awkward to me.  How about "Spirit, Heritage
and Time"?

Its a very nice picture and very appropriate to the theme.

Regards, Tom