Sender:beeloba
Date/Time:2007-Sep-24 08:30:00
Subject:Re: On understanding 'sustenance'

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: On understanding 'sustenance' beeloba 2007-Sep-24 08:30:00
--- In #removed#, "Thomas Sharpless" <TKSharpless@...> wrote:

> Like Richard Crowest, I think you should change 'temporal'.  My
dictionary
> says 'temporel' means basically the same thing in French that 'temporal'
> means in Englixh --  'having to do with the passage of time'.  But
it is an
> adjective, while 'spirit' and 'heritage' are nouns, and English
prefers to
> not mix those in one list.  You could convert it into a noun as 'the
> temporal', but that sounds a bit awkward to me.  How about "Spirit,
Heritage
> and Time"?
>
> Its a very nice picture and very appropriate to the theme.
>
> Regards, Tom

Hi,
Thanks Dan, Richard and Tom.

I have noted your suggestions, and I'll work on these base.
I knew there were some issue trying to say in English the same thing,
I meant in French.
Thanks again ;)

For the exposure, I was using a monopod/10.5/NN3? No multiple
exposure, just worked my tiff 16 bits with shadow/Highlight before
stitching (Autopano pro - new fisheye enabled alpha version). Internal
color engine did the rest.