Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Sep-26 13:11:00
Subject:Re: Does this make sense?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Does this make sense? Caroling Geary 2007-Sep-26 13:11:00
I like it. I think I know what you are thinking, that is, I'm
guessing. But it might not make sense to a visitor unless you say
"WHY" something fits the theme.

You have two periods after sentences that aren't questions. If you
want to indicate trailing, unfinished thought, I think it should be
like this. ...
A sequence is three periods.
Otherwise one period will do.

I might rewrite your paragraph something like this:

Although they are exposed in the sand, the roots reach for water and
soil, providing sustenance for the trees.

A group of kite surfers out on the sea sustain joy from their sport.

The sea itself is the biggest source of sustenance in the world,
maybe except for the earth itself?

The bridges in the background support transport of our sustenance.

The more I look, the more I find sustenance is a word with a very
wide meaning.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net