Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2008-Jan-08 10:39:00
Subject:WWP calendar (was Re: Late Editing Complete Posted)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: WWP calendar (was Re: Late Editing Complete Posted) Carl von Einem 2008-Jan-08 10:39:00
Hi Pat!

"Pat Swovelin" barked:
> On 1/7/2008 3:22 PM, Landis's hamster got loose on the keyboard and typed ...:
>> >
>> > The dates for the events of 2008 have been set, but the themes have
>> > not yet been posted. You can see the dates on the WWP homepage or
>> > subscribe to my WWP calendar at
>> > <webcal://icalx.com/public/Landis/WWP.ics>.
>
> That URL caused Firefox to bark at me because it doesn't know what
> "webcal:" is so I removed that prefix and got plain text.  Now what?

I know you know the first answer on your question: bark back! ;-)

I see that Markus already mentioned Mozilla's calendar application, but
here is a list of applications that know how to deal with ics:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_applications_with_iCalendar_support>

Landis, thanks not only for that calendar but also (again and again) for
the cool apple script to add information to QTVR files! I only forgot to
use it with my last QTVR =8-)

Carl